Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another chapter begins

I've been blogging for a long time over in that other "space", but there is a whole 'nother side to me that seldom reared it's pretty little head.

Maybe it is because I have cultivated my own little MS image. Maybe it is because, as a study in contrasts, there are so many facets of my life that don't always gel well together, & like me sometimes, didn't really fit in.

Maybe, just maybe, it is because I had forgotten about the inner domestic goddess I used to be.

You know, the one that used to bake fresh bread to go with dinner; the one that worried about whether or not you could actually eat off the floors, not that you would, but if needed...; the one that everyone made fun of by calling "Martha Stewart" (prior to the messy scandal) or Mrs. Cleaver.

The one that had a recipe for everything, who knew several secret uses for a glue gun, & who could whip up a pair of faerie wings in a snap!

So, inspired by Maven, I decided to set up a little corner here to let the muse run amok.

Amok, amok, amok, amok!

No comments: